Welcome to my blog!

News from a wargamer with a special interest in the military history of the Balkans. It mainly covers my current reading and wargaming projects. For more detail you can visit the web sites I edit - Balkan Military History and Glasgow & District Wargaming Society. Or follow me on Twitter @Balkan_Dave
or on Mastodon @balkandave@mastodon.scot, or Threads @davewatson1683

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Greek WW2 figures in 28mm

I reviewed the new Rif Raf range back in August when David Burns kindly sent me some samples.

I have eventually got round to getting them ready for the tabletop. Not quite up to David's standard but they still make very presentable figures. Not sure what I am going to do with them as I am not going to start this conflict in another scale. famous last words!

Might make an appearance as an overseas legion in VBCW. Communist exiles from the Metaxas regime perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment