Welcome to my blog!

News from a wargamer with a special interest in the military history of the Balkans. It mainly covers my current reading and wargaming projects. For more detail you can visit the web sites I edit - Balkan Military History and Glasgow & District Wargaming Society. Or follow me on Twitter @Balkan_Dave
or on Mastodon @balkandave@mastodon.scot, or Threads @davewatson1683

Sunday 13 June 2010

Medieval Bosnia

Just finished the June update to the Balkan History website. A number of changes this month with sections being updated. Plus a plug for the Wappinshaw show at Woodside Halls, Glasgow next Saturday, 19th June. I will be there with the GDWS display game Stramash on the Struma, that will feature a fine collection of WW1 figures in 28mm from a number of GDWS members.

The feature article this month is medieval Bosnia with a selection of Old Glory figures in Bosnian colours.





No comments:

Post a Comment